Ask a Question

My Husband passed away--who do i notify?

+1 vote
asked Jun 25, 2013 in Retirement by anonymous

5 Answers

0 votes
Call the MORGUE.
answered Jun 25, 2013 by anonymous
+3 votes 911
answered Jun 25, 2013 by anonymous
+2 votes
After family is notified, the chosen funeral home is contacted. The religous sector of the family would be notified. A florist is contacted and the the insurance company. The pension office would be advised of the death and the bank wherein the deceased kept funds. The funeral home contacts social security. A family attorney may handle all herein as well as notify the executor of estate regarding wills and trusts.
answered Jun 25, 2013 by anonymous
+5 votes
Sorry to hear on that, you need to notify your loved ones, relatives and friends.
answered Jun 26, 2013 by jspencer Inquisitive Expert (68,920 points)
+2 votes
Notifications of a death are of course to the funeral home which may have the obituary prepared and momento cars for those attending at the visitation, mass or funeral. Close family members and friends of the deceased. At this time a florist is contacted for flower arrangements. The family lawyer is then notified to prepare legal documents and if no such person exists the person asked to be executor of estate. Distant relatives are notified. Your religious practice may require presence of a priest. This usually is the time to decide if there will be a gathering following funeral services requiring food service or potluck in the residence. In the same week, insurance offices, pension offices, the bank, investment offices and principle creditors are contacted. Lastly, a monument may be required.
answered Jun 26, 2013 by The.Sage Inquisitive Expert (93,460 points)


ExplainPlease on Facebook

75,014 questions

48,874 answers


83,313 users