Ask a Question

Protection of my French husband taking my US citizen 8 month old baby?

+3 votes
My husband is French living here in US past 8 years with green card. I am US CITIZEN.. We have 8 month old baby boy born here in the US.. My mother in law is visiting here with us from France but ethnic is tiawanese.. She is causing my problems between husband and i trying to get full control.. My husband is threatening to take my son. I am scared.. I am afraid they will kidnap him and take him to Europe or throughout USA since they have relatives all over the US.. Please please help me.. I am a stay at home mom and love my son  and feel we are being manipulated and not safe. My husband earns all the income.. I have no access to money unless i ask for permission.
asked Jun 30, 2013 in Civil Rights by Danalreed Newbie (120 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
Your concern involves International Parental Child Abduction which is a crime in USA. You must obtain a custody decree for the child from a court ruling. Get an attorney to assist you. There must be a legal office near you offering free legal advice. You need help from a Guardian ad Litem that specializes in protecting children. The custody decree will prevent the abduction from crossing to foreign lands. Please go to a website for more information as in
answered Dec 30, 2013 by kfox Inquisitive Expert (83,500 points)


ExplainPlease on Facebook

75,014 questions

48,872 answers


82,583 users