Hey guys! So there is this guy who I just started to crush on, we both go to this gathering every week together. I had recently invited all my friends from my class over ( which included him ) to my party (we are both 9th graders .) He seemed totally normal around me the week before the party, just the time before the party he began to act differently around me. These are some of the things I noticed, and this is totally new stuff he never did:
1. When I was talking to my friends he would wander over and begin talking to me.
2. He started reaching out for high fives and he hugged me.
3. While we were all having lunch, his mom asked him to get his little sister's doll from the car. When he walked back towards me, he decided to jump over a big bag in the middle of the room ( ironically he tripped.)
4. This one might be his personality, but if I said something like "OMG CLASS IS STARTING" he's repeat in a higher voice "OMG CLASS IS STARTING".
5. When I walked into the building, he was literally the second person to come up and talk to me.
6. When our car was pulling out to leave, he was in the seat of his mom's car and stared at me leaving the entire time.
7. Finally, I noticed the last time I saw him, his outfit was very different from usual. Usually, he would wear a t-shirt and jeans, but this time he was wearing a hoodie with a leather jacket and his hair was combed. I was also wearing a leather jacket, and he came up and commented that we're "matchers" O_O.
8. About staring, I wasn't quite sure if he was staring at me. Just so you know, we go to the same church. Anyway, while he was alterserving, he kept look over in my direction. I didn't want to make eye contact because I was afraid he would think I was staring at him, but he did it continously throughout the entire mass.
So my question is, do you think he likes me?